We take pride in recruiting and retaining the highest calibre of people.
We have have multiple roles across the organization, including:
- Head office function
- Logistics and transport
- Sales and service
We are currently recruiting a full-time Accounts Technician/Bookkeeper, based in Dundalk Co.Louth.
- Maintenance of ongoing bookkeeping services for clients including payroll
- Reviewing and approving all company tax returns and ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Management of internal client database records
- Bank reconciliation
- Identifying cost savings and process improvement
Essential Experience and Personal Traits:
- Excellent skills in the use of accounts and office software such as Xero, Ms Office and other software packages
- Proactive and hardworking
- Integrity, honesty and a hard work ethic
- A good team player
- Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Fluent in English
- 2 years experience in a similar role (preferred)
Education and Qualifications
Qualifications in Accounting Technician, Payroll, Accounting/Finance related degree or diploma would be an advantage as would extended experience in a similar role.
To apply for this role please send your CV to [email protected]