We take pride in recruiting and retaining the highest calibre of people…
Renewell Water have multiple roles across the organization, some of these roles will include:
- Head office function
- Logistics and transport
- Sales and service
As the company is growing within the UK and Ireland more roles will become available so please feel free to get in touch. We are always on the lookout for the best talent, please send your CV directly to Amber Howard – Standalone HR Manager at [email protected]
Graduate Sales Advisor
Graduate Sales Advisor – Liverpool City Centre – Full Time
£17,000 – 19,000 basic salary PLUS commission. (Up to £50,000k in year 1)
Have you recently graduated?
Are you eager to build a career in a growing company who offer the highest industry standard training and development opportunities?
If so, this role is ideal for you…
We are looking to recruit someone who is hungry and willing to put the work into building their own success…
In return, we are will going to commit time into developing and nurturing a hungry graduate. Someone who in time will build a career in a fantastic environment amongst an established sales team.
You will have access to warm leads and build your own client base within a well-established company.
This role will be based in Liverpool City Centre in a brand new office on a full-time basis.
Who are we?
We are a well-renowned water purification company established in 2002. Renewell Water are pioneers at the forefront of the water filtration and hydrogen revolution. We have grown from 1 customer to nearly 6000, increasing daily. Following 18 successful years in Ireland, where the company was founded, we are continuing to grow the sales team and build our UK presence.
We are a 5* rated company on Trustpilot, this is a combination of the best quality products and the highest calibre of employees. Our team all live by the companies mission statement:
“Our mission is to educate the mind, improve health and to give the gift of pure water to everyone”.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- B2C sales across the UK and Ireland
- Nurturing leads that are provided through a funnel system
- Working alongside the current sales team to learn from their successes
- Ensuring a high-quality 5* service is provided at all times
- Up-selling products to new and existing customers
- Becoming an expert in the industry and our products
- Tailoring services to individual customers needs
- Daily CRM management
- Handling of payments
- Coordinating sales with the servicing team
- Adhering to all company core values
Key Competencies R
- Educated to degree level
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident phone manner
- Strong IT skills with experience
- Able to work accurately and methodically under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Previous experience in business development/project management role is beneficial
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Brand new modern working space
- Flexible working hours
- Highest quality systems and tools
- Thorough sales and product training course
- Daily team training sessions
- High energy team environment
- Personal development through 121 coaching
- Great progression opportunities
- Business casual dress policy