We take pride in recruiting and retaining the highest calibre of people…
Renewell Water have multiple roles across the organization, some of these roles will include:
- Head office function
- Logistics and transport
- Sales and service
As the company is growing within the UK and Ireland more roles will become available so please feel free to get in touch. We are always on the lookout for the best talent, please send your CV directly to Amber Howard – Standalone HR Manager at [email protected]
Liverpool City Centre – Full Time – £18,000 – £21,000 basic (D.O.E) + commission
Due to continued growth through 2021 Renewell Water is excited to hear from an enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Assistant who is eager to work alongside a high energy sales team.
Following success through 2020 and now into 2021, the team has continued to increase in size. This role will be based in Liverpool City Centre in brand new offices on a full-time basis.
We are a well-renowned water purification company established in 2002. Renewell Water are pioneers at the forefront of the water filtration and hydrogen revolution. We have grown from 1 customer to nearly 6000, increasing daily. Following 19 successful years in Ireland where the company was founded, we are continuing to grow the sales team and whilst building up our UK presence.
The role of the Sales and Marketing Assistant will be very autonomous and give an organised professional access to a full database built over 19 years, where they can earn commission from increasing leads generated in the UK and Ireland.
We are a 5* rated company on Trustpilot, this is a combination of the best quality products and the highest calibre of employees. Our team all live by the companies mission statement:
“Our mission is to educate the mind, improve health and to give the gift of pure water to everyone”.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Calling existing customers to organise annual servicing
- Working closely alongside the sales team to generate leads
- Ensuring a high-quality 5* service is provided at all times
- Up selling products to existing customers
- Being an expert of the industry and products
- Tailoring services to individual customers needs
- Daily CRM management
- Handling of payments
- Adhering to all company core values
- Keeping up to date with any new products
- Attention to detail
- Target driven and motivated
- Positive and proactive attitude
- What’s in it for you?
Key Competencies Required for the role:
- Experience in a similar role (2 years)
- Computer / CRM literate
- Confident phone manner
In return for the above, we are offering a competitive salary as well as the below:
- Very competitive basic salary
- Brand new modern working space
- Flexible working hours
- Highest quality systems and tools
- Thorough product training course
- Daily team training sessions
- High energy team environment
- Personal development through 121 coaching
- Great progression opportunities
- Business casual dress policy
Customer service is our number one priority and we always sustain a 5 star review on Trust Pilot. Our team all live by the companies mission statement: “Our mission is to educate the mind, improve health, and to give the gift of pure water to everyone”.
Please apply below or directly via our careers page to – Amber Howard (HR Manager).