Terms & Conditions
Renewell Water Filtration trading as “Renewell Water”, Knockagh, Hackballscross, Dundalk, Co Louth, Ireland, A91 ENP6. The company registration number is 553503.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
Customer shall be a reference to the individual, company, partnership or other body that purchases the goods from Renewell Water and does not extend to third parties who may become the ultimate user of the product.
Goods shall be a reference to any product sold or supplied by Renewell Water, including any product developed by Renewell Water or purchased by Renewell Water from another source. Contract of Sale:
The contract will be entered into when one of the following events occurs:-
- If the goods are ordered using the Renewell Water website, the contract is formed when the customer confirms payment for the goods listed in the online shopping cart.
- If the goods are ordered over the telephone, the contract is formed when the customer provides and authorizes the use of payment details, (credit card, laser card or debit card), to the Renewell Water employee.
- If ordering goods using an order form, the contract is formed when the customer signs the order.
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Renewell Water offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, if the customer is not fully satisfied with the product. All returns without reason of defect, a 30% restocking fee will be applied.
Price and Payment
The price of the goods that are the subject of the contract shall be the price referred to on the website and/or the order form and/or by the Renewell Water employee by telephone. In all cases, payment is due immediately on formation of the contract.
The Company will, subject to these terms and conditions, within a reasonable period of time at its option make good free of charge by replacement at the original point of delivery or repair or give credit for the invoice value of any Goods and or any part of any of them in which there occurs any failure occasioned by a defect of materials or workmanship or design which appears during a period of 12 months from the date of the Company’s dispatch of the Goods or such other period as the parties agree in writing (normal wear and tear excepted) provided that the Customer has given the Company written notification of the defect immediately upon the occurrence of such failure and that such notice is also within the said warranty period.
The Company shall have no liability for any Goods which have been installed, used, except in relation to any of the matters referred to in the warranty clauses above. Goods have been installed, used, maintained, assembled, commissioned, serviced, adjusted or stored otherwise than by the Company or in accordance with the Company’s recommendations or (if there are none) in accordance with good trade practice;
Any Goods (or in relation to any loss or damage to any plant, equipment or other goods of the Customer in relation to which any of the Goods are applied or used) where the Goods have suffered any excessive wear, misuse, willful damage, neglect or accident.
Any costs (including labour) of removing any Goods forming the subject of any claim which has been accepted by the Company or the refitting of any repaired or replacement items or any taxes, customs duties, levies or similar charges payable in connection with the transportation to the Customer of any replacement parts.
Any Goods in relation to any defect, failure in performance or other discrepancies in usability or functionality of them which results from any design, specification, advice, information, details, materials or services supplied by or on behalf of the Customer.
Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions the Company accepts no liability, express or implied, for any life or wear of any Goods or their quality or suitability for any particular purpose or use under specific conditions (whether or not known to the Company). Life Time Guarantee – Provided a replacement filter element is purchased from Renewell Water at least once a year, all parts, except the filter element, will be guaranteed for 10 years. This guarantee assumes normal wear and tear on all components. If damage has occurred for any other reason, the guarantee is null and void. To avail of this guarantee the customer must complete the ‘Lifetime Guarantee Claim Form’ and return it to Renewell Water as soon as possible. In some cases, photographic evidence may be required to evaluate the claim or the relevant parts may be required to be returned to Renewell Water. Any claim will then be evaluated and if it conforms to the terms of the guarantee, the relevant parts will be available for collection from Renewell Water offices or may be dispatched by post or courier, the cost to be borne by the customer. Delivery costs must be paid in full prior to dispatch.
The Company shall have no liability in respect of any claim by the Customer under these terms and conditions unless written notice of the claim is given to the Company within the warranty period referred to above, and the Customer has afforded the Company all reasonable opportunities and facilities for the investigation of any claim and the making good of any discrepancy or defect and complied with any request by the Company for photographic or other evidence of or reports relating to the alleged defect and, if the Company so requests, the return, securely packed, of any Goods (including the packaging) for examination or rectification by the Company, the cost of transportation to be borne by the Customer but credited by the Company if the claim is accepted; and the Customer has paid the full amount of all invoices due prior to the date of the claim. Any Goods in respect of which no claim is made in accordance with these terms and conditions shall be deemed to have been accepted and approved by the Customer in accordance with the Contract and the Company reserves the right to charge the Customer with any administration, handling or other costs it incurs in connection with any claim it does not accept.
Extent of Liability
Except to the extent provided below or where expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, the Company shall have no obligation, duty or liability in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise howsoever under or in connection with the Contract other than for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; breach of the terms (title and quiet possession) implied by the Sale of Goods Act. Except in relation to each of the matters referred to above and where expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, the Company shall have no liability for any loss of profit (whether direct or indirect) or for any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever of the Customer arising out of, under or in connection with the Contract; and the total liability of the Company to the Customer shall not exceed the price (excluding VAT) for the Goods. Without prejudice, the Company shall (except in relation to any matters referred to in clauses above be discharged of all liability to which these terms and conditions apply unless (without extending statutory limitation) proceedings are begun within twelve (12) months after the Customer became aware (or should reasonably have become aware) of the facts giving rise to such liability. Any claim by the Customer or acceptance of liability by the Company in respect of any particular Goods shall not entitle the Customer to reject or refuse to pay for any other Goods composed in the same or any other Contract.
Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Renewell Water Filtration trading as “Renewell Water” company no. 553503 whose registered office is at Knockagh, Hackballscross, Dundalk, Co Louth, Ireland, A91 ENP6.
2 . The competition is open to residents of Ireland and the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Renewell Water Filtration Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter is via the social media channels Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and through our websites.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be determined by the company. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Submit Name, Email, Phone number via the form provided.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email or phone and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is agreeing to be contacted by the company if successful in the main draw or runners up draw.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
22. An entrant can unsubscribe from all communications via an unsubscribe option on all emails.