Arkk Shower Filter
The Arkk Shower Filter removes chemical elements from the water making sure that your essential skin and hair proteins don’t get stripped away.
- Removes chlorine
- Less damage to hair and skin
- Gives you the spa experience
- Colour treated hair won’t fade
- Reduces water-soluble heavy metals
Renewell Arkk Water Shower Filter
This advanced Arkk Shower Filter includes all key ingredients to diminish harmful chemicals, such as chlorine and heavy metals.
Most importantly by using a shower filter, you are protecting your hair and body from the harsh chemicals found in tap water. In other words, it is ideal for sensitive skin, including people with dry skin conditions eczema, and psoriasis. It leaves your skin feeling moisturised after showering, this is because it is protecting your skin and hair from the oxidant elements.
- Shower filter on its own for €60 (contains filters)
- Shower Filter and one year supply of filters for €99, includes two replacement filter packs
- Replacement filter pack x 2 for €39
Care for your skin and hair
Firstly as a result of the Shower Filter, it can help to reduce skin irritants, the water no longer bears a harsh chemical smell.
- Minimizes breakouts
- Prevents irritation
- Helps to keep the skin hydrated
- Prevents scalp irritation
- Colour treated hair doesn't fade
- Helps to prevent hair loss
Installing the Shower Filter
The great thing about the Shower Filter is that you can install it yourself, you don't need us. Just unscrew the existing showerhead, and replace it with the shower filter and you're done. Also, the universal capabilities allow the shower filter to fit on any shower system.
How to Change Filters
- Unscrew the top of the shower filter and remove the component.
- Remove the lid (pop it off) and empty out filters into the general waste.
- Add the new filters into the shower filter, and place them back into the stainless steel component. We recommend changing these every 4 months. The shower filter will already contain filters. If you purchase the €99 option, you will get two replacement filters.
- Note: there are two black o rings that need to go into the top and bottom of the shower filter.
- Dimension: 100x50 mm
- Package size: 62x82x123 mm
- Weight: 380g
- Filter material: 30% KDF 55+ 70% activated carbon (performance ratio)
- House material: Chrome plated copper
- Lifetime: app. 6 months
- Temperature: 5-45°C
- Pressure: 1-5 bar